- Introduction to the Bible - FREE
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- History and Thought
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Global Studies Courses
- Communication & Languages Courses
- Leadership Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Theology Courses
- Canadian Church of God Ministries Distinctives Courses
- General Studies
- Enrolment & Fees
- Student Resources
The Pathways’ Fund is a Rocky Mountain College fund, which exists for the sole purpose of encouraging and assisting you in accessing our curriculum for discipleship, leadership development and human services training. The fund is available to students who are taking courses for credit or Continuing Education. It is available to students taking courses individually as well as to organizations.
There is no need to apply because RMC automatically applies the reduction to your tuition fee in advance giving you the advantage of paying less and receiving more.
Early Enrolment Incentive
- New student who starts a course within 21 days of acceptance
- Must complete a 2nd course and at least 30% of a 3rd course
- Must start a 4th course within 12 months of acceptance
- PLAR, FE and Practicum courses do not count towards the qualification for this incentive
- This incentive can only be received once by a student
- Minimum grade in each course of“C”
Pathways Funds will be applied to cover a portion of the tuition of the 4th course as per the annual budget.
Continous Enrolment Incentive
- Must complete 5 courses in a 12-month period
- Once 5 courses are completed a new 12-month period begins
- Must register in and start a 6th course within 30 days of completing the latest 5th course (that 6th course is included as the first of the next set of 5 courses).
- PLAR, FE and Practicum courses do not count towards the qualification for this incentive.
- Minimum grade in each course of“C”.
Pathways Funds will be applied to cover a portion of the tuition of the 6th course as per the annual budget.